Jeff is one of Business in Vancouver’s 2019 Top 40 under 40!
Animikii's fearless leader Jeff Ward has been announced as a winner of Business in Vancouver’s 2019 40 under 40 Awards!
Business in Vancouver continues to highlight the achievements of BC's young entrepreneurs, executives and professionals by finding 40 outstanding professionals worthy of the 40 under 40 distinctions. Winners are under 40 and have demonstrated excellence in business, judgment, leadership and community contribution.
This year’s winners are:
- Adil Ahamed, Managing Director, Destination Auto Group
- Kyle Barker, Co-Founder & CEO, Cryptek Labs
- Paulina Cameron, CEO, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs
- Brent Charleton, CEO and President, EnWave Corporation
- Robert Coard, Partner; BC Region Industries Leader; Technology and Consumer Markets Leader for Western Canada, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Cheryl D'Sa, Managing Partner, Narwal Litigation LLP
- Zahra Esmail, Executive Director, South Vancouver Neighbourhood House and Marpole Neighbourhood House (ANHBC)
- Ashley Freeborn, Co-Founder, Managing Director, Smash + Tess
- Hanna Golota, Chief Operating Officer, Globalme
- Erik Hadley, Director, Process Development, STEMCELL Technologies
- Janie Hungerford, Founder and Principal, Hungerford Salter Interior Design
- Brittney Kerr, Principal, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Vera Kobalia, Board Director, World Economic Forum, Global Council on Development Fiance
- Darian Kovacs, Founding Partner, Jelly Digital Marketing & PR
- Matthew Lewis, President, Braidy Corporation
- Derrick Li, Executive Director, Finance and Corporate Services, Coast Mountain Bus Company
- Ian MacKinnon, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Later.com
- Christina Marcano, CEO, Silver Icing Inc.
- Reshma Mehta, Director - Partnerships & Business Development, Consumer Health, TELUS
- Stephen Menon, VP Product, Finn AI
- Carly Monahan, Investment Advisor, Odlum Brown Limited
- Rachel Nelson, President, Exan a Henry Schein Company
- Jordana Pourian, Senior Vice President, Operations, Aritzia
- Jay Rhind, Partner, Rhino Ventures
- Khaled Shariff, In-House Counsel, Squamish First Nation
- Amanda Shatzko, President, AS Consulting and Art
- Ben Silverman, CEO, Integral Artists Talent Agency
- Sharon Singh, Associate, Bennett Jones LLP
- Ashley Smith, President, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Jonathan Snoek, Managing Partner, Cascadia Strategy Consulting Partners Inc.
- Sean Stofer, Founder, COO, Various
- Byron Thom, Principal, Framework Venture Partners
- Jasmean Toor, Vice President, Real Estate Finance, Edgar Development
- Ryan Uy, Director, Finance & Administration, DP World (Canada) Inc.
- Lisa von Sturmer, CEO, Growing City
- Erin Walker, Director of Strategy and Program Management Office, TELUS Security and Automation, TELUS
- Jeffery Ward, Founder and CEO, Animikii Indigenous Technology
- Jonas Woost, Executive Producer, TELUS Original Content & STORYHIVE
- Eskandar “Alex” Yamini, President and CEO, Sarmaya Capital Corp.
- Leena Yousefi, Lawyer/CEO, YLaw Group
The 30th Anniversary of the Forty under 40 Awards will take place on Thursday, January 30th, 2020 at The Westin Bayshore. For more information about the awards, visit https://biv.com/forty-under-40.